Vision for Badby – have your say in the future of our lovely parish
The Vision for Badby project, run by a group of volunteers from across Badby with the support of the Parish Council, is working to capture the changing character and needs of our community, and to get the views and opinions of residents on the future of our beautiful area.
All houses in Badby parish should have received Questionnaires from the Group (delivered with their copy of The Link). We hope everyone will complete and return the Questionnaires by 31 July. Each household should complete just one Household Questionnaire, but we would like as many people as possible, of all ages, to complete the separate Individual Questionnaire. Each Questionnaire should take only 15 minutes to complete and all replies are entirely anonymous. The responses will be analysed and presented at the Badby Fayre on 7 September.
The Surveys can be completed online by following these links:
• Household Questionnaire
Completed paper copies of the Questionnaires should be returned (in the envelopes provided) to the drop-boxes in the following places:
• The Windmill public house
• The Maltsters public house
• The Church
• Badby School
• Bridge House, Daventry Road
• Stonebanks House, Main Street
• Chestnut Cottage, The Green
If you have not received your Questionnaires, need further copies, would like assistance with the Questionnaires, or would like someone to collect them from you – or have any questions about the survey – please contact the following:
• Karen Alexander, 23 The Glebe (Tel: 01327 310780)
• Kirsten Dollery, Home Farm House, School Lane (Tel: 01327 702058)
• Peter Cooper, Chapel House, Chapel Lane (Tel: 01327 703292).
• By email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would be pleased to hear from anyone who would be interested in offering assistance with voluntary activities in the parish. Please complete the Volunteering Form available here .
More information on the Vision for Badby Project is available:
• Background to the Project
• Notes of the Group’s meeting on 20 Jan 2014
• Notes of the Group’s meeting on 24 Feb 2014
• Notes of the Group’s meeting on 24 Mar 2014
• Notes of the Group’s meeting on 6 May 2014
• Notes of the Group’s meeting on 10 June 2014