Below you will find the working drafts of the plan to date.
Feedback from parishioners is welcome on all sections.
Section 1 Introduction and Background
This section outlines the history, geography and demographics of Badby Parish
Section 2 Neighbourhood Development Plan for Badby Parish
This section defines the purpose and process of NPs and particularly in relation to Badby Parish.
Section 3 Key Issues
This covers the consultations and the key issues arising from them
Section 4 Vision for Badby Parish and Objectives
The vision and objectives for the Neighbourhood Development Plan have been prepared taking into consideration the results of consultation with parishioners as detailed in section 3.
Section 5 Neighbourhood Plan Policies for Badby Parish
This section sets out the planning policies to guide development in Badby Parish. Nine policies have emerged from the consultations and associated objectives. We believe they reflect the consensus view.
Section 6 The next steps
This section details what will happen during and after the consultation
Section 7 Appendices
- Map of the confines of the village
- Map of registered village greens in Badby
- Map of Badby-conservation-area-2011
- Relevant photos and diagrams of views and particular properties which support points and policies in the plan.
- List of higher authority policies referred to in the plan with some outline details and how to access them
- Glossary of terms