The Chapel dates from 1873 when Edwin Briggs built the building where worship continues today.It started as a Congregational Chapel Reformed in October 1972 when the Congregational Church and the Presbyterians united to form one Church
Badby Chapel is also the birth place of the ‘Mite Scheme‘ where in February 1986 a member of the congregation, Roy Barnett MBE, discovered that a sachet of sugar and salt which cost 5p could save a child’s life in the third world. To date over 8 million Oral Rehydration Sachets have been provided, the scheme has saved over 3 million lives.
Worship takes place at 10.00am on a Sunday morning and we welcome children.
We can conduct both marriages and funerals. We can also offer blessings for babies.
Please feel free to come and see us any Sunday morning where we will be pleased to see you.Treasurer and secretary for the Chapel is Vanessa Lee, email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on the Mite Scheme please contact Keith Garner, email email@example.com