Home Page and News

Ever thought of being a parish councillor?  We’re holding elections!

Expressions of interest are welcomed from anyone who is over 18 years old.  As a councillor representing your community you will help keep it a great place to live and work.  You will be supported in your role and will be expected to undertake training.  You should be comfortable working electronically.  You should have a positive outlook and a can-do attitude and be willing to work as part of a team.

If you are interested in joining the council please contact the Clerk for more information, by 31st March 2020 on tel. 07717 337048 or by email at clerk@badby.org.uk
See also the link below.

Badby Parish Council currently meets in the evening on the second Monday of the month.  If you care about your community and would like to help make a real difference, then why not .. become a Parish Councillor!

Parish Council Elections 2020

Parliament gives go-ahead for Northamptonshire’s new Unitary Councils

Contact Badby Parish Council

Accounts and Finance

Annual Parish Meeting

Council Documents and Governance


Minutes and Agendas

Parish Newsletters

Planning including Neighbourhood plan



Updated 17th February 2020