The Council is responsible for:
- looking after village property, the greens, trees, playing field and the cemetery together with any street furniture.
- maintenance of the closed churchyard
- street lighting
- general village improvements
- representation of the village to outside bodies
- comments on planning applications
- setting the precept – the money it will spend over the coming year doing all this.
Parish Council meetings are held on the second Monday of every month at 7.30pm in the village hall. Parishioners are welcome and there are two sessions of public participation when parishioners may raise issues or make their views known to the council.
17th July 2017