Fridays April 2 and 9:
- Ale battered Atlantic Haddock, thick chips. £10 (kids £4.80)
- Maltsters Double Bistro Burger in a brioche bun, brie & bacon, sweet fried onions, tomato, salad & chips £10 (kids: £5.50)
- Falafel Burger in a brioche bun, houmous, salad, tomato & chips. £10
- Sourdough Goats Cheese Pizza(10” x 7″) organic tomato sauce, mozzarella, goats cheese, wilted spinach, caramelised onion & toasted pine nuts, rocket. £10
- Vegan Homemade Sourdough“Goats Cheese” Pizza (10” x 7”) Cashew & coconut milk base ‘cheese’. £10
SPECIALS order by Thursday pm
- Friday 2nd Apr; Beef, Mushroom & Ale Pie or Chicken & Chirozo Pie, creamy mash, veg panache, rich red wine gravy £12
- Friday 9thApr: Slow Cooked Pork Belly, mash & sweet potato mash, seasonal veg, apple cider gravy £12.
ON THE SIDE
chips £2.75 skinny fries £3 sweet potato fries £3.50
WHEN TO ORDER?
- Classics – Anytime on pubs Classics
- Specials – by Thursday night ideally to ensure availability please
HOW TO ORDER?
- Call – 01327 700393
- Facebook message us
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online– maltsters shop-take away
WHEN & WHERE TO COLLECT?
We need your name & number and collection time. Collect 4.30 – 8pm
Then from Monday, April 12:
We will be ready to host you al Fresco for now with our garden food menu.
Please adhere to the Covid-19 regulations and have a fab time!
Bookings recommended but not essential 01327 700393.
On Monday Apr 12: 12 noon till close all day kitchen and full bar Bookings advised on 01327 700393. We are getting ready with all your favourite drinks and a tailored garden menu.
Moving forward and until 17th May, opening hours as follow (weather permitting):
- Thursdays and Fridays: Bar 4pm to close; Kitchen 4pm – 8pm
- Saturdays: Bar all day from 12 noon; Kitchen 12noon – 8pm
- Sundays: Bar 12 noon – 6pm; Kitchen 12 noon – 3.30pm
Take away will operate at all times during kitchen opening hours