Every Friday in March:
- Ale battered Atlantic Haddock, thick chips. £10 (kids £4.80)
- Maltsters Double Bistro Burger in a brioche bun, brie & bacon, sweet fried onions, tomato, salad & chips £10 (kids: £5.50)
- Falafel Burger in a brioche bun, houmous, salad, tomato & chips. £10
- Sourdough Goats Cheese Pizza (10” x 7″) organic tomato sauce, mozzarella, goats cheese, wilted spinach, caramelised onion & toasted pine nuts, rocket. £10
- Vegan Homemade Sourdough “Goats Cheese” Pizza (10” x 7”) Cashew & coconut milk base ‘cheese’. £10
SPECIALS order by Thursday pm
- Friday 5th Mar; National Pie Week – Beef, Mushroom & Ale Pie, creamy mash, veg panache, rich red wine gravy £12
- Friday 12th Mar: Slow Cooked Pork Belly, mash & sweet potato mash, seasonal veg, apple cider gravy £12.
- Friday 19th Mar: Braised Brisket, creamy mash, bourguignon sauce, roasted root veg £12
- Friday 26th Mar: Homemade Chicken Kiev, stuffed with herb butter, creamy mash, seasonal veg £12
ON THE SIDE
chips £2.75 skinny fries £3 sweet potato fries £3.50
WHEN TO ORDER?
- Classics – Anytime on pubs Classics
- Specials – by Thursday night ideally to ensure availability please
HOW TO ORDER?
- Call – 01327 700393
- Facebook message us
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online– maltsters shop-take away
WHEN & WHERE TO COLLECT?
We need your name & number and collection time. Collect 4.30 – 8pm on Friday outside the Shop. Payment on-line or on collection.