SEE LATER POSTS FOR AUGUST TIMES
The Maltsters will be open on Saturday 4th of July 2020 from 12 noon. We have been working hard to ensure we are ready to welcome you back to our pub. Our priority is to ensure the safety of our teams & our guests. Some things may be a little different, but we hope you will enjoy the chance to return to enjoy your favourite pub.
Space is limited inside but the gardens are large.
Opening Hours: (until Sunday, 19th July 2020)
THE MALTSTERS PUB times
- Saturday 4th July: Soft Launch for Badby Residents and regulars – BAR: 12pm to 11pm and KITCHEN 12pm to 4.30pm
- Sunday 5th July BAR 12pm to 8pm -KITCHEN:12pm to 4.30pm- roast menu available- bookings strongly recommended.
- Monday Closed
- Tuesday Closed
- Wednesday BAR 5 – 8pm
- Thursday BAR 5 – 8pm
- Friday BAR 4 – 11pm; KITCHEN 5.30 – 9pm
- Saturday BAR 12 noon – 11pm; KITCHEN 12 noon – 3pm and 5 – 9pm
- Sunday BAR 12pm to 8pm -KITCHEN:12pm to 4pm
THE LITTLE SHOP times
- Saturdays 9.30am – 3pm
- Sundays 9.30am – 3pm
- Mondays 2.45 – 5.45pm
- Tuesdays 2.45 – 5.45pm
- Wednesdays 11am – 1pm (including sandwiches)
- Thursdays 9.30am – 11.3pam and 3 – 5.30pm
- Fridays 11am – 1pm (including sandwiches) and 4 – 7.30pm (including take-away)
Take away: available during kitchen opening hours (please order your take by 11am latest on the day). Friday specials still running – see website on-line shop for menu
If it is sunny and we are closed: Please check in @ The little shop @ The Maltsters and enjoy your coffee, cold drinks or sandwiches and use the outdoor tables.
Bookings: 01327 700393