Enter Floral Bee’s FLOWER POT CHALLENGE being held at the Badby & District Horticultural Society’s Plant Sale on Sunday 12th May 2019.
- Raise awareness of your group, activity, event or special interest. Create a display in a ‘flower pot’ related to your cause and bring it to the Village Hall by the start of the Sale.
- Visitors to the Plant Sale will be invited to view the exhibits and cast a vote on their favourite.
- Entry £2 per pot. Winner receives Plant Pot Trophy.
See poster here BDHS Floral Bee Flower Pot Challenge
- Flower pots/planters should not be more than 10” and displays as compact as possible.
- Consider stability – weight the pot if necessary.
- Create a display to represent your interest, group or activity.
- Include any relevant props, emblems or symbols, if you wish.
- Please register entries ahead of the event, or it can be done on the day of the Plant Sale when the Pots are brought to the village hall.
- Results of the public vote will be announced late afternoon.
For more information call Liz Hudson 01327 877797.