Enter Floral Bee’s FLOWER POT CHALLENGE being held at the Badby & District Horticultural Society’s Plant Sale on Sunday 12th May 2019.
- Raise awareness of your group, activity, event or special interest. Create a display in a ‘flower pot’ related to your cause and bring it to the Village Hall by the start of the Sale.
- Visitors to the Plant Sale will be invited to view the exhibits and cast a vote on their favourite.
- Entry £2 per pot. Winner receives Plant Pot Trophy.
See poster here BDHS Floral Bee Flower Pot Challenge
- Flower pots/planters should not be more than 10” and displays as compact as possible.
- Consider stability – weight the pot if necessary.
- Create a display to represent your interest, group or activity.
- Include any relevant props, emblems or symbols, if you wish.
- Please register entries ahead of the event, or it can be done on the day of the Plant Sale when the Pots are brought to the village hall.
- Results of the public vote will be announced late afternoon.
For more information call Liz Hudson 01327 877797.
There were 14 entries of which Jackie Peel’s entry representing the the ‘Knit Wits’ who knit for charity and mental health groups was judged the winner.