Those Badby residents involved and/or interested in our own Neighbourhood Plan, and who are following the development of the DDC Local Plan will be interested in the following news.
Daventry District Council is keen for residents and stakeholders to participate in a new consultation which will help to shape the strategy and direction of the Local Plan, due to be published in 2018. Therefore any assistance in bringing the consultation to the attention of your residents would be greatly appreciated
The Part 2a Settlements and Countryside Local Plan and Part 2b Gypsy, Travellers and Travelling Showpeople Local Plan have been issued for public consultation and the consultation period runs from 29 January to 11 March 2016 at 4.30pm.
The following documents are available from DDC, and can be seen online here.
· Part 2a Settlements and Countryside Local Plan consultation document
· Part 2a Settlements and Countryside Local Plan response form
· Part 2b Gypsy, Traveller and Travelling Showpeople Local Plan consultation document
· Part 2b Gypsy, Traveller and Travelling Showpeople Local Plan response form
· Call for Sites form
· Consultation leaflets x 5
The documents will also be available for inspection during the consultation period at the District Council Offices, Daventry Library, and Woodford Library. The Council is also making the documents available on the Council’s website at: www.daventrydc.gov.uk/consultation and holding a series of staffed public exhibitions across the District.